It is important to read the “Guidelines For Making Online Payment” before filling up the Registration Form.
The parents can also deposit in cash the registration fee at the school office till Monday, 07th November 2016, in case they are unable to make online payment.
Please read carefully all information given below.
· Once you have submitted the Online Registration Form, you have to click on ‘Proceed to Payment’.
· This will take you to the PayU Money Payment Gateway.
· Keep your payment information-Debit / Credit card/ netbanking Information ready.
– Please enter valid Debit / Credit Card no , Expiry date & CVV
· An amount of Rs.1000/- will be debited from your Debit/Credit Card/Bank Account, hence ensure that your Credit Card/Bank Account has sufficient balance to make the online payment. Also ensure that your Account is an Indian Rupee Account.
· You may ‘Select Payment Mode’, depending on your convenience, as follows –
Credit Cards – Options to select from –
2. American Express
3. Diners Club Card
4. JCB Card
Debit Cards – Options to select from –
1. Visa Debit Card Issued in India (VBV)
2. Canara Bank Debit Card (ATM PIN)
3. Citibank Debit Card (IPIN)
4. Indian Overseas Bank Debit Card (ATM PIN)
5. Punjab National Bank Debit Card (ATM PIN)
6. State Bank of India Debit Card
7. Union Bank of India Debit Card (ATM PIN)
Net Banking (Direct Debit to Bank Accounts) – In this, you should have an account in any one of the following banks –
1. Andhra Bank
2. Axis Bank
3. Bank of Baroda
4. Bank of India
5. Bank of Maharashtra
6. Citibank Bank Account Online
7. Corporation Bank
8. Development Credit Bank
9. Deutsche Bank
10. Federal Bank
11. HDFC Bank
12. IDBI Bank
13. Indian Overseas Bank
14. Indusind Bank
15. ING Vysya Bank
16. Jammu & Kashmir Bank
17. Karnataka Bank
18. Karur Vysya Bank
19. Kotak Mahindra Bank
20. Oriental Bank of Commerce
21. Punjab National Bank
22. South Indian Bank
23. Standard Chartered Bank
24. State Bank of Hyderabad
25. State Bank of India
26. State Bank of Mysore
27. State Bank of Travancore
28. Syndicate Bank
29. Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
30. Union Bank of India
31. United Bank of India
32. Vijaya Bank
33. Yes Bank
– After the payment is successfully transferred, you will get a confirmation message on the E-mail ID given by you, from PayU Money. This is also a Receipt of the transaction. Please retain this for your record and reference.
– After the payment is successfully transferred, you will also receive an Email/Sms from the ‘School’ mentioning the ‘Registration Number’ and this will be used for fixing up the date of interaction as well as reference for any future communication with the school regarding the admission of your ward.
If, at any stage in the Online Payment / Application Process, a difficulty is encountered, please re-read all the Guidelines before writing to email@example.com
Team – Jesus’ Sacred Heart School